For the PDF version of this Warranty, CLICK HERE
ROBIN BUILDINGS LIMITED WARRANTY
Robin Builders, Inc. makes the following warranty on prefabricated buildings manufactured by Robin Builders, Inc. and delivered and installed by an authorized Robin dealer. This warranty is expressed to the original purchaser at the original delivery address listed below and is not transferable without the express written consent of Robin Builders, Inc.
1) Materials and Workmanship: Robin Builders, Inc. warrants all materials and workmanship for a period of twelve months (one year) from date of purchase. Robin Builders, Inc. shall not be liable hereunder for any incidental or consequential damages.
2) Treated wooden parts of the building (skids, floor joists, and flooring) are warranted for 20 years against damage caused by termites or fungal decay that would make the pressure-treated lumber parts structurally unsound. The warranty is applicable to buildings that are blocked and leveled according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and would be voided if the treated parts are exposed to direct contact with the ground. In the first twelve months, Robin Builders will repair or replace, at no charge to the customer for material, labor or freight, any treated parts determined by the representative of Robin Builders to be structurally unsound. In years two through twenty, the original purchaser would be entitled to receive new treated parts in exchange for any structurally unsound treated parts of the building. During years two through twenty, Warrantor shall not be liable for any cost due to the labor to remove or replace, or freight, nor for the natural characteristics of some wood to split, warp, or twist, or for any incidental or consequential damages. Warrantor shall not be liable hereunder for damage to treated parts exposed to direct contact with the ground.
3) Aluminum parts or siding of the buildings manufactured by Robin Builders are warranted for thirty (30) years against perforation due to rust or corrosion. In the first twelve months, Robin Builders will repair or replace at no charge to customer, for material, labor or freight, any aluminum part determined by a representative of Robin Builders to be defective. In years two through thirty, the original purchaser would be entitled to receive new aluminum parts in exchange for any aluminum parts of the building perforated due to rust or corrosion. During years two through thirty, Warrantor shall not be liable for any labor cost to remove or replace, or freight, or for any incidental or consequential damages. Warrantor shall not be liable hereunder for damage to aluminum parts exposed to contact with animal waste or corrosive chemicals.
4) Galvalume steel roofing sheets and painted steel R*Lap siding sheets are warranted to not rupture, fail structurally, or perforate within a period of twenty years after purchase due to exposure to normal atmospheric corrosion. This warranty is provided by the manufacturer of the coil stock utilized to manufacture the roof panels and is more further detailed under their warranty sheet. In the first twelve months, Robin Builders will repair or replace at no charge to customer, for material, labor or freight, any galvalume roofing sheet determined by a representative of Robin Builders to be defective. In years two through twenty, the original purchaser would be entitled to receive new roofing panels in exchange for any roofing panels of the building determined to be ruptured, structurally unsound or perforated. During years two through twenty, Warrantor shall not be liable for any labor cost to remove or replace, or freight, or for any incidental or consequential damages. Warrantor shall not be liable hereunder for damage to any metal parts exposed to contact with corrosive fumes, ash, cement dust, fertilizer, or animal waste.
5) This warranty is intended for the sole benefit of the original purchaser at the original installation site and applies only to the product identified below by serial number. This warranty does not cover damage or deterioration due to intentional acts of the customer, acts of abuse or misuse, improper or excessive loading in excess of 50 pounds per square foot average load, damages resulting from faulty or improper installation, alterations, modifications, normal weathering, chalking or ageing, fire, flood, lightning, windstorms, hurricanes, wind or other acts of God, explosions, vandalism, sabotage, war, civil unrest, exposure to corrosive chemicals or compounds, nuclear fallout, theft, or other causes beyond the control of Robin Builders, Inc.
6) The original owner as shown below must register this warranty with the manufacturer within 30 days of original installation by authorized Robin dealer in order for the warranty to be in effect. The coupon below should be completed fully and returned to Robin Builders, Inc. 3771 Ga. Hwy 130 E. Lyons, Ga. 30436.
7) Any claims under this warranty must be made in writing and must reference the customer’s name, address, building purchased, date purchased, serial number, installing dealer and nature of claim. Robin Builders, Inc. shall be given a period of 90 days to allow for investigation of the claim. If Robin Builders, Inc. deems the claim is valid, Robin Builder’s sole liability and the purchaser’s sole remedy shall be as follows:
-repair or replace any defective part during the first year of the warranty period, including materials, labor and transportation for such repairs.
-during subsequent years of the respective warranty periods, Robin’s only liability shall be for the EXCHANGE of damaged warranted parts for new parts. Robin reserves the right to have a representative inspect all warranted parts that are claimed to be defective. After the first year of the warranty period, Robin is NOT responsible for any cost associated with removal of damaged parts, installation of the replacement parts, or freight of replacement parts.
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES OFFERED BY ROBIN OTHER THAN THOSE DESCRIBED HEREIN. THIS WARRANTY IS MADE IN PLACE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IS LIMITED TO THE TERMS HEREIN SET OUT. ROBIN BUILDERS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH RELATE TO THE PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE TO CONTENTS.